Rheumatoid Disease: Classified By Symptom
Abdominal Pain (Widespread or Localized Arteries Polyarteritis. Asthama; Brochial Tubes Rapidity of Respiration (Tachypnea) Shortness of Breath or Shoulders Unusual Pulse Weakness and Anxiety Abdominal Pain Cecum Appendicitis, Mesenteric Adenitis Abdominal Tenderness Constipation Fever Other … Document Viewer
Associated Autoimmune Diseases
Infections, shortness of breath, pleuritis, pericarditis, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, chronic sinusitis, confusion, numbness or tingling in the hands or feet, seizures, stroke, kidney … Fetch Full Source
MS Hug – Multiple Sclerosis Abdominal Pain – Girdle Band …
Described as sharp pain, dull pain, burning pain, tickling, tingling, a crushing or constricting sensation or intense pressure Signs & Symptoms; MS Hug – Multiple Sclerosis Abdominal Pain – Girdle Band Pain and MS … Read Article
Chills Abdominal pain Follow-Up Questionnaire
Please describe: _____ Fever Chills Cough Shortness of breath Sore throat Chest pain Palpitations Constipation Diarrhea Abdominal pain … Fetch This Document
CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM – HEART AND BLOOD VESSELS
Often very restless and tries unsuccessfully to find a position which might ease the pain. Shortness of breath onions, sauces, and other spicy foods and any tendency to looseness, diarrhoea or constipation or any regularly felt type of indigestion and any known reasons for it. Mild abdominal pain will … Fetch Doc
SOAP Note Example #2:
Patients noted no n/v ( nausea, vomiting ), no d/c ( diarrhea, constipation ) this am. +fever with shaking chills x 1 this am. Tolerated po ( oral intake ) well. No complaints of dysuria or abdominal pain. orthopnea or PND ( paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnea ), +SOB ( shortness of breath ), + pain on R side … Read Document
Consult your doctor if: The pain is severe, recurrent or persistent The pain gets worse The pain is accompanied by shortness of breath, dizziness, bleeding, vomiting or a high fever Seek emergency help if: The abdominal pain is sudden and sharp The pain radiates to your chest, neck or shoulder You vomit … Read Full Source
Upper Respiratory Infection – fever, chest pains, weak, cough, no shortness of breath ; Ear pulling, drainage, decreased appetite f. Sore throat >24 hours. Females – low abdominal pain with sex PEDIATRIC CONSTIPATION . See Patient Immediately If : Bloating; Vomiting; No Stool … Fetch Full Source
Gan Cao – Radix Glycyrrhizae – YouTube
Function of transformation and transportation with symptoms such as fatigue, shortness of breath, lack Releases Cramps and Alleviates Pain For cramping and pain of smooth muscle tissue Do not use with vomiting, nausea, or chest and abdominal distention/fullness due to Dampness. … View Video
Did Tim Tebow Do Cupping Or Acupuncture? What Is Cupping …
Spastic colon Colitis Constipation Diarrhea Food Allergies/ Poor Digestion Ulcers Gastritis Abdominal Injuries Muscle Spasms/Pain Respiratory Disorders Asthma Emphysema Bronchitis Colds and Flu Smoking Addiction Shortness of Breath … View Video
Blurred Vision – Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
You may have pain when you move your eye or touch it through the eyelid. Stroke or Transient ischemic attack; Brain tumor; Bleeding into the eye; Temporal arteritis– Inflammation of an artery in the brain that supplies blood to the optic nerve. … Read Article
Name: Age: Date Of Birth: Date: Occupation: Referring MD …
□ Heartburn/Indigestion □ Pain in Calves when Walking □ Regurgitation of Liquid/Food □ Weakness/Numbness □ History of Ulcers □ Blacking Out Spells □ Recurrent Vomiting □ Seizures □ Abdominal Pain □ Chest Pain/Tightness □ Recurrent Constipation □ Shortness of Breath … Doc Viewer
Open Abdominal Laparotomy
POST OPERATIVE INSTRUCTIONS – OPEN ABDOMINAL SURGERY, LAPAROTOMY Open Abdominal Laparotomy You may use a heating pad on your abdomen to relieve gas pain. ∞ Constipation can cause severe pain 100.4ϒ ∞ Persistent nausea, vomiting or inability to have bowel movements. ∞ Shortness of breath, calf pain … Get Content Here
New Patient Questionnaire General Endocrine
Neck neck pain, swelling I Heart I chest pain, shortness of breath with exertion, rapid heart beating • Lungs shortness of breath, cough Gastrointestinal I abdominal pain/discomfort, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation Frequent daytime urination, nighttime urination, frequent urinary or Urinary vaginal … Read Here
Acute Gastrointestinal Manifestations Associated With Use Of …
We report 3 cases of patients arriving to the ED with acute onset of abdominal pain after smoking crack. He denied any vomiting, fever, diarrhea, melena, hematochezia, constipation, chest pain, or shortness of breath. … Document Retrieval
Sore Throat – Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
A sore throat or throat pain is a common physical symptom usually caused by acute pharyngitis, or throat inflammation, though it also occurs in a Abdominal pain … Read Article
Saint Joseph College
Construct patterns, eg., shortness of breath at night along with fatigue could be a pattern of decreased Signs and symptoms of an upper intestinal obstruction are abdominal pain, distention, nausea and vomiting, either hypo-or hyper- bowel sounds, and constipation. … Access Doc
Blood / Bleeding
May cause fatigue, shortness of breath, chest pain, and ankle swelling. for Drug Risks Nausea Feeling sick to the stomach Emesis Vomiting, throwing up Constipation of the intestine or bowel Acute cholecystitis Gall stones, which may cause upper abdominal pain … Fetch This Document
Heart What To Expect After Surgery
• have problems with constipation. you may use a laxative of your choice. Add more fruits, fiber and severe abdominal pain shortness of breath not relieved by rest sudden numbness or weakness in arms or leg … Get Doc
CCC HPI Specific Catalog July 2007
Ear pain, purulent ear discharge, bloody ear discharge, sore throat, decreased fluid intake, neck pain, nausea, vomiting, constipation, abdominal CAD Complains of: shortness of breath, chest pain, leg swelling, abdominal bloating, cough, weight gain, wheezing Associated Symptoms: fever, non … View Full Source
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Ringing in the ears, fibromyalgia, backache, passing urine frequently, tiredness or even chronic fatigue, shortness of breath, anxiety For example, antispasmodics are used to treat abdominal pain, prokinetics are used to treat constipation and bloating, and anti-diarrhoeal agents are used to treat diarrhoea. … Doc Viewer
Neck: pain, stiffness, masses, thyroid enlargement. Cardio respiratory: chest pain, cough, sputum, coughing up blood, wheezing, shortness of breath, leg edema. Gastrointestinal: abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, rectal bleeding, hemorrhoids, constipation, diarrhea. … Fetch Content
Causes Of Abdominal Pain – About.com First Aid – First Aid …
Abdominal pain can have many causes, and some can be life-threatening. Abdominal Pain and Constipation in Children; Chronic Abdominal Pain Shortness of Breath; Vomiting & Diarrhea; Heart Attacks … Read Article
CARDIO-RESPIRATORY SYSTEM ____History Of TB Or Exposure To TB …
____Shortness of breath with exertion? ____High blood pressure? ____Shortness of breath when lying down? ____Abdominal pain or indigestion? ____Eating fatty foods? ____Constipation or diarrhea? … Return Document
More Abdominal Pain Articles ...
- Severe Lower Abdominal Pain In Women : Causes for Right Side Abdominal Pain | eHow – Causes for Right Side Abdominal Pain. Abdominal pain is generally classified as a dull, constant ache, the sensation of burning or tingling, or sharp stabbing pains ...... Glossary Index | womenshealth.go...
- What Cause Abdominal Pain : Abdominal Pain | Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment – Your free comprehensive online resource on abdominal pain. You will be able to find the causes, diagnosis and treatment of common causes of "stomach pains".... Abdominal Pain: MedlinePlus - Nationa...
- Sharp Abdominal Pain After Eating: Abdominal pain during pregnancy | BabyCenter – Is it normal to have some abdominal pain during pregnancy? Occasional abdominal discomfort is a common pregnancy complaint, and while it may be harmless, it can …... Chest pain : MedlinePlus Medical Ency...
- Upper Abdominal Pain 9 Weeks Pregnant: Choledochal Cysts In pregnancy: Case Management And ...Intermittent upper abdominal pain, fever and abdomen due to her pregnant state, and fullness in the right upper quadrant. abdominal pain, progressive nausea, anorexia, vomiting and abdominal te...
- Abdominal Pain With Vomiting : [embedyt]//www.youtube.com/embed/TY9dbyj11P8[/embedyt] WORRIED - Dizziness, Nausea, Neck Pain, Stomach Pain ... – WORRIED - Dizziness, Nausea, Neck Pain, Stomach Pain, Often too tired to get up - What is it?... severe abdominal pain and vomiting - Di...
- What Does Ovarian Cancer Abdominal Pain Feel Like: Ovarian Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Prevention – Ovarian cancer is a disease that affects ovarian tissue in the female reproductive system. The ovaries are responsible for producing eggs (ova) and are also a ...... Ovarian Cancer Australia |...
- Abdominal Pain Yellow Eyes Vomiting : Abdominal Pain: Learn More About Causes of Stomach Pain – Nov 28, 2014 · Abdominal Pain (Causes, Remedies, Treatment) Article. Abdominal pain facts; What is abdominal pain? What causes abdominal pain? When should I …... Abdominal Pain ~ Information a...